General Labor Level 1-Swing
General Labor Careers
Location: Cashmere, WA
OPEN POSITION: GENERAL LABOR – LEVEL 1
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient production standards in order to assist Crunch Pak in meeting customer requirements in a timely manner.
This position requires a pre-employment drug test.
This is a full-time position.
Starting pay $13.00/hr +1.00 Shift Differential for Swing
Responsibilities and duties include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Work in cold environment – gloves provided (temperature 36-40 degrees)
- Work around chemicals – (including Chlorine, Quat, PAA)
- Work with hands in water
- Work in a loud environment – hearing protection provided and mandatory
- Ability to stand long periods of times
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to bend and stoop
- Ability to work in a repetitive motion environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. (Palletizers and Tote Handlers are to lift up to 50 pounds)
- Ability to distinguish color
- Ability to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Ability to have limited time away from work area (ready to begin work on time, return from breaks and lunches in a timely manner, reduced unnecessary time away from work area)
- Ability to sustain good attendance. More than 3 attendance violations (tardy, early exit or all day absence) in the first 30 days of employment will result in termination
Education and/or Work History: